Back pain is the most discomforting and irritating feeling one can experience. It disturbs whole body scenario and also become a hindrance in performing day to day activities. But most important thing to do is, before any kind of treatment for back pain relief, it is advisable to get a thorough physical and medical examination is done by a qualified expert so that accordingly a special treatment program would be made to effectively vanish back pain.
Back pain intensity is varied from person to person. Back is becoming a very common problem just like fever, flu, cough or cold as most of the people suffer from it at least once in their lifetime. It can be measured as different types like dull, achy, acute, severe, Chronic, short-term and long-term.
Back solutions clinic is considered the best in treating all sorts of back pain, chronic back pain, and its related problems. The few things they keep in mind especially while treating lower back pain are as follows:
- Firstly, provide as much pain relief so that the back and also the person is able to participate in any kind of physical therapy and medication.
- Preventing the back from any further injury or stress by making it strong and flexible and also maintaining a god body posture.
- A controlled physical movement so as to work and contribute equally at office and home both.
There are so many common causes that lead to chronic back pain and are a part of our daily routines. They are:
- Degenerative disc disorder.
- Spondylosis and arthritis.
- Slipped disc or herniated disc.
- Pinched nerve or compressed nerve.
- Muscle spasms and strains.
- Ligament tear or damage.
- Lifting heavy weight objects with a jerk.
- Bad body posture while bending, sitting and standing.
- Strenuous Jobs like long sitting and standing working hours.
- Smoking and being alcoholic.
- Being overweight or obesity.
- Lack of physical movement or exercise.
- Inflammation and swelling.
- Sciatica and piriformis syndrome.
- An irregular or sedentary lifestyle like sleeping, eating and working hour.
- Stress and depression.
- Injury and accident, etc.
Chronic back pain is very difficult to diagnose as it becomes difficult to determine what the exact cause of the pain is. Whether it is caused by a disc and muscle disorder or by some series of wrong posture and other event and activities. The most famous non-surgical treatments are as follows:
- Massages and physical therapy – Back massage therapies are the best stress and pain relievers and make body relax and more flexible. It also increases blood flow,
- Core strengthening and stretching exercise – These exercises help in making core strong and making it more flexible and less prone to injury. Strong core and back is the key to a happy and healthy life.
- Medications – if taken in moderation they relieve pain instantly and are good. Steroidal injections, drugs etc are available to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Balanced diet – A balanced diet helps in maintaining and controlling body weight which is a healthy sign for body and minds both.